- March 23, 2020
We understand these are turbulent times for many people and it can be really scary. If you haven’t heard yet, to ease the burden of these times, the tax deadline has been extended to July 15 rather than April 15. We are currently out of office and are working from home. Even though we may not be able to help you face-to-face, there are still actions you can take to stay on top of filing your taxes during the coronavirus.
Here are some things you can do for filing your taxes during the coronavirus.
1. Get a scanner and scan all your tax documents. First of all, you will do yourself a favor and have a digital copy of all the documents. As long as you keep a good backup copy of your hard drive, no need to keep paper.
2. You can send your scanned documents to us using the secure file transfer at: https://ludmilacpa.
3. We conduct meetings over the phone and over the Zoom video chat. Industry experts say that virtual meetings are what the majority meetings will be in the future. Learn the new technology to keep up with technology.
4. Be pro-active and scan all your 2020 tax information. It will be helpful to you when the next tax season rolls around.
5. If you are not into all this technology yet, just put all your tax info into an envelope and mail it to: 930 Tahoe Blvd # 802-393 Incline Village, NV 89451.
We cannot wait to go back to normal business when we can be in the same office sharing a cup of coffee together. Until then, we will make it work to the best of our ability. And hopefully, everybody will learn something important that can be utilized in the future (either new technology or the new understanding how important it is for us, human, to be together). If you need help with filing your taxes during the coronavirus, please give us a call!