Small Business Solutions
Your specialty is running your small business—not managing all its financial details. That’s our specialty.
Small business bookkeeping and accounting can quickly become complex when you’re doing it all on your own. Delegating your financial affairs to trusted experts can help you to better concentrate your efforts where you’re most needed. Ludmila CPA offers a wide range of small business solutions to help your business run legally, smoothly, and, most important, profitably.
From helping you to develop a business plan that’s realistic and professional to advising you on which business entity suits your needs, keeping a close eye on the books, or reviewing your key business metrics to aid in planning, our goal is to keep our finger on the pulse of your business and give you the peace of mind that its finances are being handled by experts.
Our small business solutions include:
- Business entity advisement and filing with secretary of state
- Business filings with department of taxation, state and local business licensing authorities, unemployment offices, etc.
- Registered agent services to ensure compliance with required business filings
- Merging, dissolving, and closing businesses
- Budgeting and forecasting services, including cash flow
- Training and guidance for personnel in routine bookkeeping tasks
- Full-service bookkeeping, including:
- Accounting system creation and optimization
- Real-time bookkeeping
- Quarterly review and advisement that benefits from real-time record keeping
- Annual reporting (including sales and use tax, commerce tax, 1099-MISC, etc.)
Ludmila CPA is a full-service accounting firm in Reno and Incline Village specializing in tax services and financial solutions for small businesses. Call us today at 775-636-6601.