Small Business Solutions
Your specialty is running your small business—not managing all its financial details. That’s our specialty.
Small business accounting can quickly become complex when you’re doing it all on your own. Delegating your financial affairs to trusted experts allows you to better concentrate your efforts where you’re most needed. Ludmila CPA offers a wide range of small business solutions to help your business run legally, smoothly, and, most important, profitably.
From helping you to develop a business plan that’s realistic and professional to advising you on which business entity suits your needs, keeping a close eye on the books, or reviewing your key business metrics to aid in planning, our goal is to keep our finger on the pulse of your business and give you the peace of mind that its finances are being handled by experts.
Our small business solutions include:
- Business entity advisement and filing with secretary of state
- Business filings with department of taxation, state and local business licensing authorities, unemployment offices, etc.
- Registered agent services to ensure compliance with required business filings
- Assistance with merging, dissolving, and closing businesses
- Budgeting and forecasting services, including cash flow
- Training and guidance for personnel in routine bookkeeping tasks
- Professional accounting services, including:
- Accounting system creation and optimization
- Year-end books review and adjustments for year closing and tax preparation
- Quarterly review and advisement based on real-time records
- Payroll setup and support
- Annual reporting (including sales and use tax, commerce tax, 1099-NEC, and other Forms 1099 filings, etc.)
Ludmila CPA is a full-service accounting firm in Reno and Incline Village specializing in tax services and financial solutions for small businesses and individual investors. We service clients in all 50 states and internationally. Call us today at 775-636-6601.